Pregnancy and Counseling by appointment only
4196 Center Road
Brunswick, Ohio 44212
M / Tue / Th 11:00 - 5:00PM
Wed 4:00 - 8:00 PM
Fri 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SPRING BANQUET: April 25 @5:30pm at the Weymouth Country Club.
Leader Training Workshop With Deb Marshall - June 10th
Alone and needing a friend, my mother found
Oaks. As they nurtured my mother in
pregnancy classes and counseling, her self
esteem began to grow along with me. Then
one day she accepted Jesus into her heart.
I thank God for my life and having people
at Oaks for my mommy and me. Christmas
came early for me!
We are a non-profit, non-political social service agency created to serve Medina County, Ohio. Pregnancy related services are offered to the community without charge.
We provide material, emotional and spiritual support for women and men concerned about pregnancy issues and/or their life style, through education in areas of:
- Personal growth
- Sexual understanding and responsibility
Oaks Family Care Center: A Social Service Agency providing support and encouragement to fathers, mothers, teens and those in crisis.
We will help men and women understand their options so they can make educated decisions regarding life issues.
Our ministry has provided free family support services to our community since 1998. All pregnancy programs are provided free of charge. We are dedicated to providing support services focused on meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our clients. Services include:
- FAMILY BUILDING PROGRAMS
- MATERIAL GOODS
- PARENTING WORKSHOPS & SUPPORT
- PREGNANCY & PRENATAL SUPPORT
- POST-ABORTION RECOVERY
- SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- VISITATION PROGRAM
- YOUTH ABSTINENCE PROGRAMS
Our Staff provides assistance to more than 1,600 families and individuals each year. In a typical year, we connect with these families more than 6,000 times during our programs. It is our policy to never turn anyone away from the services they need.
Our Commitment of Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm and as mandated reporters regarding child abuse.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures, risks, and emotional concerns.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training and support to uphold these standards.
A Faith Based Social Service Crisis Pregnancy Center